Wednesday, December 5, 2012

Christmas in Class

I absolutely LOVE Christmas and it definitely is the best time of the year!  Here are some of the projects we have done so far to decorate the classroom with Christmas spirit!

I used my Cricut to cut out circles to make snowman name graphs, so cute!!!

We made Christmas trees by ordering the tree from longest to shortest and made snow using Q-tips

Candy Cane thumbprints sealed with a ribbon.  I found that making a line for the students t follow made it much easier for the students.

I have a ghetto Christmas tree from a previous teacher, so I decided to make a ornament tree to replace my old one.  I found this idea on Pinterest and love it!!!

Every year, I make my whiteboard into a mantle and students make stockings and I hang lights to make the front of the classroom look like a fireplace.

No comments:

Post a Comment